- SearchWorks Catalog
- Account Options
- - Document - Supramolecular Chemistry: Concepts and Perspectives
- Citations per year
Would you like to change to the United States site? Jean-Marie Lehn. Undetected location. NO YES. Home Subjects Chemistry Organic Chemistry. Click the Internet Zone. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5. Click OK to close the Internet Options popup.
- Captivity of the Oatman Girls: Being an Interesting Narrative of Life among the Apache and Mohave Indians;
- Perspectives in Chemistry: From Supramolecular Chemistry towards Adaptive Chemistry;
- International Perspectives on Teaching and Learning with GIS in Secondary Schools!
- Supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering!
- Chemical Kinetics of Gas Reactions;
The author has introduced this notion and has been awarded the Nobel Prize for his achievements in this area. He presents here the concepts, lines of development and perspectives of this highly interdisciplinary and burgeoning field of research. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes.
May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 1. Condition: Used: Good. More information about this seller Contact this seller 2. Published by Weinheim : VCH From: multilibri Darmstadt, Germany.
- Document - Supramolecular Chemistry: Concepts and Perspectives
X, S. More information about this seller Contact this seller 3. More information about this seller Contact this seller 4. Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
Citations per year
Seller Inventory q. More information about this seller Contact this seller 5.
From: Anybook Ltd. Lincoln, United Kingdom. Condition: Poor.