- T Cell Activation by CD1 and Lipid Antigens
- Recognition of target cells by γδ T cells
- PDB 4onh citation summary ‹ Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe) ‹ EMBL-EBI
Microbes Infect. Manual of diagnostic antibodies for immunohistology.
T Cell Activation by CD1 and Lipid Antigens
London: Greenwich Medical Media. Proteins : clusters of differentiation see also list of human clusters of differentiation. Categories : Genes on human chromosome 1 Clusters of differentiation. Hidden categories: Protein pages needing a picture. Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.
The principles and mechanisms of the newly discovered immune strategy of lipid antigen presentation differ markedly from those governing classical MHC -peptide presentation. Add products to your cart.
Enter products one at a time, or upload several products together with a CSV or Excel file. Catalog number.
- Recognition of target cells by γδ T cells.
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field?
- Deviance : Theories on Behaviors That Defy Social Norms;
- Anarchy Evolution: Faith, Science, and Bad Religion in a World Without God;
- Extraction and Identification of T Cell Stimulatory .
- T Cell Activation by CD1 and Lipid Antigens | Branch D. Moody | Springer.
- Gamma Delta (γδ) T Cells.
Add Row Clear. Add To Cart. Upload several products at once. Upload a CSV or Excel file containing several products and their desired quantities.
Recognition of target cells by γδ T cells
Upload to cart. Log Out. Lipid Antigen Presentation by CD1. View pathway information and literature references for your pathway. Click on your proteins of interest in the pathway image or review below Select your genes of interest and click "add selection" When you have finished your gene selection, click "Find Products" to find assays, arrays, or create custom products. GeneGlobe Custom.
My Gene Lists 0. My miRNA Lists 0. My Pathway Lists 0.
PDB 4onh citation summary ‹ Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe) ‹ EMBL-EBI
My Publication Lists 0. My Custom Designs. Global contacts.
- The Psychic Adventures of Derek Acorah: Star of TV’s Most Haunted: Star of TVs Most Haunted.
- The Fabulous Life of Diego Rivera;
- Casting a wider net: Immunosurveillance by nonclassical MHC molecules!
- Antigen Presentation by CD1 Lipids, T Cells, and NKT Cells in Microbial Immunity..
- Airpower and Technology: Smart and Unmanned Weapons (Praeger Security International).
- Phenomenology of Time: Edmund Husserl’s Analysis of Time-Consciousness;
CD1-reactive T cells with conserved NK T cells or diverse T cell receptors possess cytokine secretion and other effector mechanisms that influence many aspects of immune response. There is increasing evidence that the CD1 system has been conserved throughout mammalian evolution and is capable of presenting structurally diverse diacyglycerol, sphingolipid, polyisoprenol and lipopeptide antigens.
- Bibliographic Information.
- The versatility of the CD1 lipid antigen presentation pathway?
- Recommended for you;